/* */ Beulah Bee: Deacon Blues

September 04, 2017

Deacon Blues


A two-page (large Dylusions) journal page to share with you today, made on a badly needed day off appropriately called Labor Day (a national holiday here in the States).

While working, I listened to a band I haven't tuned into for many years, these songs of my youth, my oldies but goodies; they are called Steely Dan.

Click on Photo for Larger, Lightbox View

The page was made with paper scraps and stamped tissue paper, some Paper Dolls, and a cut-out from the Wallflower paper stash.




This is the day of the expanding man
That shape is my shade
There where I used to stand
It seems like only yesterday
I gazed through the glass
At ramblers, wild gamblers
That's all in the past

Rest in peace, Walter Becker, this journal page is for you.